1. On what occasions do we wear these garments? Which of them belong to men's wear?
underwear, knitwear, nightwear, sports wear casual wear or leisurewear
suit, vest, shirt, Bermuda shorts, waistcoat, and trunks
skirt, blouse, top, slip, tights, dress, parka, stockings, miniskirt
boxer shorts, pants, knickers, bra, socks, underpants, suspender belt
cardigan, pullover, sweater, jumper
raincoat, apron, pyjamas, bikini; cocktail-, party-, wedding dress
jeans, T-shirt, shorts, leisure suit, sweatshirt, jacket, coat, all-purpose dress, slacks, cropped trousers
2. What footwear do we wear and on what occasions?
• Outdoor, running, sports, court(na hřiště), flat(na doma), lace-ups, walking, heavy(army, glády, ...) shoes
• Low-, medium-, high-heeled shoes; stiletto-heeled shoes (jehlové podpadky)
• Mules (bačkory-pantofle), slippers (pantofle), snadals, clogs (papuče-pant.)
• Trainers, plimsolls (tenisky), ski shoes, rubber boots (holinky) = wellies = rubbers,
• Ankle- (kotníkové), knee-length- (ke kolenům), hight boots, pumps (dřeváky)